The Preserve is located at the intersection of Egypt Pike and Union Lane in Union Township (read more). The land is surrounded by state wildlife areas and forests making it ideal for homesites that are both peaceful and convenient.
- Individual lots in The Preserve range from .5 acres to 1.5 acres in size.
- The property’s terrain is a combination of flat ground and gentle rolling hills.
- Hiking trails and abundant wildlife are available outside your front door.
- All city conveniences are available: Cable TV, Internet, Water, Electric Power and Central Sewer Systems are all underground, installed and ready for use.
- Approximately 10 acres of land is allocated to a waste water treatment plant.
- Streams running through The Preserve are tributaries of Deer Creek.
Homes built in The Preserve must be approved for architecture with emphasis
on natural materials.
- All lots are for single family residences that do not exceed two stories and must have a a two-car garage attached which is not less than 24 feet wide.
- No dwelling shall be erected having less than 1500 square feet of above grade livable floor area.
- House trailers, mobile homes, campers, and fences are not permitted. Storage of trucks, recreational vehicles,
trailers, etc. is not allowed outside.
- The roads in The Preserve are maintained by Ross County.